The submission website is at:https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=reet12
Only electronic submissions are accepted.
To be considered for review, papers must be formatted according to the IEEE Conference Publishing Services formatting instructions.
Formatting instructions are available at:
Papers will be accepted in either of the following formats:
- Position papers (3-5 pages);
- Full papers (8-10 pages)
- Pedagogical activity papers (2-4 pages + supporting documentation)
Important dates for you to remember:
- June 18, 2012 - Paper submission (extended deadline)
- July 16, 2012 - Author notification
- August 6, 2012 - Camera ready
- September 24, 2012 REET'12 Workshop